CAL/OSHA Return To Work Requirement
CAL/OSHA return to work requirements for confirmed CV 19 cases and CDPH recommendations for symptomatic individuals:
- Employer must demonstrate requirements were met
- Regardless of vaccination status or previous infection, employee may return to work after:
- Isolating for at least five days
- No symptom or symptoms are resolved, and
- At least 24 hours have passed since fever of 100.4 F or higher has resolved without the use of fever-reducing medications.
- If symptoms, other than fever, are not improving, isolate until symptoms improve or until after day 10.
- Employee shall wear a mask at all times if they return to work before a full 10 days have passed since the first positive COVID-19 test.
For more information about employee close contact exposure, visit CDA.org: When an Employee has a Close Contact Exposure to CV-19